Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yay MakeUp!!

My Current obsession, Zebra!!!

NARS Orgasm

Makeup ForeverHD Foundation-110
Nars-Orgasm



I Just Recieved my Order from Sephoraaaaaa!!....Yay.
As you can see the pictures, that is what i got. Im really looking forward to useing Makeup Forever Foundation as i heard alot of good things about it. The look its sapose to give is Falalaflawless Face..Mediem coverage and long lasting. I also love that it is a pump not a sqeeze messy bottle. Now about the Blush, i also heard good things from this, i read reviews that it was one of many faverite blushes from Nars collections, So im excited to try that out. I did want to purchase Laguna Bronzer but Nars is so expencive so maybe next time =)


Now for the Review on my MAC purchases few days back,
I'm in LOVE with the Tweet me eyeshadow..love love it..Its soo pigmented on and shiny an just overal BeautiFUL...It lasted through out the whole day, i was surprised. And i added the Vintage paint pot from Cham-pal collection under it. And used Centre Stage in the Crease from the Peacocky collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment