Sunday, January 9, 2011

MAC PEACOCKY Collection HAUL

MAC PEACOCKY
Heres the HAUL i got today!!


This Nail Polish was Sold out On Online MAC store, So i thought i would try out the near by MAC counter. And sure enough they had some!!..This is a Rare color ive yet seen. I normally wouldnt buy MAC nail polishes because of teh price, but this was a must have for me.

These Peacocky Eyeshadows are AMAZING! The pigmentation is incredible on all of them, I wish i could afford to get them all but i had a limit myself =)..I might go back an pick 1 more up.



Cham-Pale Collection



Paint Pot

This is unbeleivably pretty!
 Its has alot of Shimmer,Gold color. Its great for Tweet me eyeshadow on the Metal collection, its just overall Beautiful color, I love it!! Works great for a eye primer also.

I'm still debating on trying out the PEACOCKY Kissable lips they have now =/ But they all look lovely.
I will be Updating on here how the products work an how nice they apply.
Reviews soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment